Owner's SSN or Tax ID/EIN is required in Form 1099 which Poplar Homes (formerly Onerent) submits annually to the Tax Bureau before January 31st of the year. This form is where all rent collected by Poplar Homes is declared as the owner's income for the previous fiscal year.

Did this answer your question?