To sign up as a Poplar Homeowner, you have a couple different options. You can either contact our Market Development team to learn more and get started with your account or follow the below instructions on how to sign up on Poplar Homes (formerly Onerent) website:
1. Use the button in the top right of the website that says ”Sign Up” to begin the sign up process.
2. Select “For Owners” to sign up as an owner.
3. Next, fill in your contact details and create a strong password. Click on “Create Account” to sign up as an owner.
4. After creating your account, you will be asked to fill in some details about your property. Start by typing in your property’s address and select the correct one from the drop-down. Please ensure all information are filled in -- unit # (if applicable), property type, square footage, and beds/baths. Click “Next” to continue to Step 2.
5. Next, fill in your lease and length price. Also indicate your rental home vacancy. Once completed, click “submit” to complete signing up as an owner.
6. Finally, you will then be logged into your Poplar Homeowner Dashboard. Next, schedule a call with one of our rental experts to get assistance in choosing which Poplar Homes management service is suitable for your rental property.
7. Also, check your email as you will receive further instructions after signing up.
If you have any questions after signing up, do not hesitate to call our Market Development team at 628-269-3236.