Using filters to browse available rental properties on Poplar Homes (formerly Onerent) is a simple and intuitive process. You can filter available properties by visiting the “Rental Listings” page.
Here are several pointers to make your filtering process smoother.
1. Search for a specific property address, city, or state in the search bar.
For example, if you are looking for a home in the San Francisco Bay Area, you can enter San Francisco, or a specific street such as Market Street, San Francisco.
2. You can drag the Price slider to adjust the monthly price point.
3. You can select the number to available bedrooms from 1 bedroom to over 5 bedrooms.
4. You can also select the property type as apartment, condo, duplex/triplex, house, fourplex, single family home, townhome, studio.
5. Selecting a specific property on this page will open the property page in a new tab.
6. Renters can then learn about the property’s features and amenities on the property page. Here is where prospects can schedule a showing and apply for properties.
We wrote detailed guides on How to Schedule a Showing for a Rental Property and How to Apply for a Property for New Renters.
Things you should know
Property pricing may change from day-to-day.
Pricing is not guaranteed unless the prospect send in an application.
Available properties may change day-to-day
Rental applications will not be submitted unless all information is entered in the dedicated Poplar Homes renter account by all renters intending to live in the property.